TREASURE's 1st Tour reaches 538k as 'HELLO Tour' adds more dates

• ***February 23rd Update. 2 more dates added to Bangkok, 1 more for Manila

0004795190_001_20230223141702785.jpg?type=w430

***February 6th Update. 2 days added to Bangkok

FoQHYdvagAIwnsy?format=jpg&name=large

**********January 28th update. 2nd Manila show added. Tour reaches 478k

Fnhv76GagAA6d4J?format=jpg&name=large

****January 18th Update 2nd Bangkok show added.

FmuOSLFakAANDJW?format=jpg&name=large

***January 5th Update Hong Kong Added

MK Sports

Treasure expands tour schedule... Additional Hong Kong performances confirmed (official)

Enter 2023.01.05. 12:20 pm

Reporter Son Jin-ah

Group Treasure has additionally confirmed their concert in Hong Kong.

YG Entertainment announced on the 5th that it has confirmed the addition of a Hong Kong concert on May 20 to Treasure's Asian tour '2023 TREASURE TOUR [HELLO]'.

With this, Treasure was able to meet Asian fans through a total of 9 concerts in 8 cities.

0000915916_001_20230105122001440.jpg?type=w430view original

Treasure has additionally confirmed their concert in Hong Kong. Photo = YG EntertainmentEarlier, YG announced that Treasure would start in Taipei on March 4, Kuala Lumpur on March 11, Jakarta on March 18 and 19, Bangkok on April 1, Singapore on April 8, Manila on April 15, and Manila on April 22. It has been reported that they will hold an Asian tour leading to Macau on the 10th.

Expectations are high as it is Treasure, which is showing remarkable growth. After successfully completing two solo concerts in Korea last year, he launched an arena tour in Japan. So far, they have performed 24 times in 7 cities including Hokkaido, Fukui, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Kobe, Tokyo and Saitama.

On the 28th and 29th of January, they will enter the Kyocera Dome Osaka and hold their first dome performance. The Asian tour that follows is expected to serve as a cornerstone to broaden the base of Treasure's global activities.

Jina Son MK Sports Reporter (jinaaa@mkculture.com)

reporter profile

Reporter Son Jin-ah

0000915916_001_20230105122001440.jpg?type=w430view original

Treasure has additionally confirmed their concert in Hong Kong. Photo = YG EntertainmentEarlier, YG announced that Treasure would start in Taipei on March 4, Kuala Lumpur on March 11, Jakarta on March 18 and 19, Bangkok on April 1, Singapore on April 8, Manila on April 15, and Manila on April 22. It has been reported that they will hold an Asian tour leading to Macau on the 10th.

Expectations are high as it is Treasure, which is showing remarkable growth. After successfully completing two solo concerts in Korea last year, he launched an arena tour in Japan. So far, they have performed 24 times in 7 cities including Hokkaido, Fukui, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Kobe, Tokyo and Saitama.

On the 28th and 29th of January, they will enter the Kyocera Dome Osaka and hold their first dome performance. The Asian tour that follows is expected to serve as a cornerstone to broaden the base of Treasure's global activities.

They'll be wrapping up their Japan tour with 2 dates at the Kyocera Dome in Osaka as TREASURE's tour extends to the rest of Asia.

430k doesn't count them kicking off the tour with 2 dates at the KSPO Dome in Seoul which was 30k.

So 460k total.

FlCH5rqaMAEnXcK?format=jpg&name=medium

FifNVRvVIAAmGJ7?format=jpg&name=900x900

in the news

Treasure, first 亞 tour held... 7 Cities Performance [Official]

0000090764_001_20221228132301574.jpeg?type=w430

view original

[Newsen Reporter Hwang Hye-jin] Boy group Treasure is going on their first Asian tour.

On December 28, YG Entertainment, the agency, announced, "Treasure will hold the Asian tour '2023 TREASURE TOUR [HELLO]' from March next year." Following the concert in Seoul and the arena tour in Japan held at KSPO DOME in November, explosive reactions are expected as more contacts with fans have been established.

This tour will be held in 7 cities, 8 times in total. Starting with Taipei on March 4, they set foot in Kuala Lumpur on March 11, Jakarta on March 18 and 19, Bangkok on April 1, Singapore on April 8, Manila on April 15, and Macau on April 22. move

Asian tour advance reservations are only available to Weverse TREASURE MAKER MEMBERSHIP subscribers who have completed pre-registration. Ticket purchase notices for each city will be announced at a later date, and detailed information related to the performance can be found on the official website.

Attention is also focused on another leap that Treasure will make through this Asian tour. It has already grown remarkably through two solo concerts and a Japanese tour, and it left a mark on music fans around the world with a more perfect stage by going all over the year-end awards ceremonies.

Treasure, which launched a Japanese arena tour in Hokkaido last month, successfully completed 19 concerts in 5 cities, including Fukui, Nagoya, Fukuoka and Kobe. They have their schedules in Tokyo and Saitama left behind, and on January 28th and 29th next year, they will enter the Osaka Kyocera Dome and hold their first dome concert.

(Photo = Provided by YG)

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited 7 times, last by Blue2012 ().

• Blue2012

Changed the title of the thread from “TREASURE brings touring total to 430k as 'HELLO Tour' extends from Japan to the rest of Asia” to “TREASURE brings their 1st tour total to 430k as 'HELLO Tour' extends from Japan to the rest of Asia”.
  • I might finally see TREASURE live, finally! :pepe-onions:

I want to hear those live band versions personally. :pepe-hype: :twerkingpepe:

The bad news, Live Nation PH is the organizer here and Filo Teumes are in chaos and lashing out already. :boompepe:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wow these guys got a bigger fanbase than I thought.ain’t this the top 4th gen tour now

Yes, as far as I know it is.

But if I know anything about their popularity in Asia, especially SEA, they'll add more dates. They did after their Japanese tour sold out in minutes. They should have more than they have in Indonesia and Thailand especially. They could sell those places out 5-times over. 2 dates in Indonesia and 1 date in Thailand?! No they definitely need to add more dates there.

TREASURE could and should have closer to 800k in total touring audience before it's all said and done.

But YG has always had big touring acts. It's kind of their thing. Their live shows have built a reputation for that. I've been lucky enough to go to several...except TREASURE...yet.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.
  • Blue2012

Changed the title of the thread from “TREASURE brings their 1st tour total to 430k as 'HELLO Tour' extends from Japan to the rest of Asia” to “TREASURE brings their 1st tour total to 430k(UPDATE: Now 446k) as 'HELLO Tour' extends from Japan to the rest of Asia”.
  • OP updated with Hong Kong date.

YG Family

1080x360

• Blue2012

Changed the title of the thread from “TREASURE brings their 1st tour total to 430k(UPDATE: Now 446k) as 'HELLO Tour' extends from Japan to the rest of Asia” to “TREASURE brings their 1st tour total to 430k(UPDATE: Now 458k) as 'HELLO Tour' extends from Japan to the rest of Asia”.
  • It'll be interesting to see the box office for this tour. Probably somewhere between $35-45 million.

YG Family

1080x360

• Blue2012

Changed the title of the thread from “TREASURE brings their 1st tour total to 430k(UPDATE: Now 458k) as 'HELLO Tour' extends from Japan to the rest of Asia” to “TREASURE brings their 1st tour total to 430k(1/27 UPDATE: Now 478k) as 'HELLO Tour' extends from Japan to the rest of Asia”.
  • updated 2nd Manila show. Tour reaches 478k.

TREASURE really pushing for the #1 Touring artist of 4th gen. Probably will reach that this year.

YG Family

1080x360

• Blue2012

Changed the title of the thread from “TREASURE brings their 1st tour total to 430k(1/27 UPDATE: Now 478k) as 'HELLO Tour' extends from Japan to the rest of Asia” to “TREASURE brings their 1st tour total to 430k(1/28 UPDATE: Now 478k) as 'HELLO Tour' extends from Japan to the rest of Asia”.
  • Another show for Bangkok, so three days! :thumbs-up:

FoQHYdvagAIwnsy?format=jpg&name=large

Whew! I need to update my numbers.

Thank you.

YG Family

1080x360

• Blue2012

Changed the title of the thread from “TREASURE brings their 1st tour total to 430k(1/28 UPDATE: Now 478k) as 'HELLO Tour' extends from Japan to the rest of Asia” to “TREASURE's 1st Tour reaches 500k as 'HELLO Tour' adds more dates”.
  • YG has a very active SEA following, I expect baby monster to have a huge Asian following too

Yeah YG's brand has been really strong there for a long time.

I follow some Thai celebs and watch some TV and movies from there. YG artists have a hold on Thailand. It's probably why YG started a joint venture with GMM called YGMM. GMM is the largest entertainment company in Thailand. Most may know GMMTV. So it makes sense.

YG is Thailand's style.

Flw3cIxacAAOvKU?format=jpg&name=large

FjNNlTjVsAAwABQ?format=jpg&name=medium

YG Family

1080x360

• Blue2012

Changed the title of the thread from “TREASURE's 1st Tour reaches 500k as 'HELLO Tour' adds more dates” to “TREASURE's 1st Tour reaches 538k as 'HELLO Tour' adds more dates”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!