Have you noticed that Haechan and Kai have similar voices in different pitches?

• These two are my favorite unique tones in K-pop and to realize they sound similar according to pitch is mind blowing

Obviously Haechan is high pitch and Kai is low

External Content www.tiktok.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lt64IYu.gif

• Yumeku

Changed the title of the thread from “Have you noticed that Haechan and Kai have similar voices with different pitches?” to “Have you noticed that Haechan and Kai have similar voices in different pitches?”.
  • lol why? Didn’t know it was a trend. I remember seeing videos like these with different idols in the past but never saw the resemblance. This one really blew me away.

Because it’s annoying af and all over my FYP and the pitched up version of Kai’s songs sound like shit 💀

I don’t find it fun or cute. Just annoying.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!