this song will NEVER get old

• i just realised almost 4 months later and i can't stop listening to it everyday, it's so good it's addictive

few kpop songs have done this for me if any, but definitely not months later nonstop

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i haven't been this dedicated since B.A.P :pepelove: why is this song so fking beautiful AND GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :pepe-comfy:  :pepe-comfy::pepe-comfy:

why is it so different from the others???????????? why is a beautiful harp in the intro??? my music loving butt is still shook

if this song is ever again nominated for votings and stuff, you bet your ass im gonna vote til the end of time

gimme the comeback soon :peperich::peperich::pepelove1:

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

82c353870ef7fcc4f1a65e25a79150e5ffc6d555.gifv

• Ooh I see. Fancy is not quite my type of song from Twice, but I really loved "I Can't Stop Me". Really great song, probably my fave of theirs!

And yes Given-Taken is just :pepe-simp:

Good taste! I think among Once, I Can't Stop Me is more of a mixed song but still very well received. Not one of my favorites, I still prefer the classics <3

LMAO

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Good taste! I think among Once, I Can't Stop Me is more of a mixed song but still very well received. Not one of my favorites, I still prefer the classics <3

LMAO

So you're kinda into more the bubblegummy kind of songs? :groovins: They are great too, I've just a lot of a goth in me, I prefer darker concepts I guess. That's probably why ICSM clicked with me :pepemusic:

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

• So you're kinda into more the bubblegummy kind of songs? :groovins: They are great too, I've just a lot of a goth in me, I prefer darker concepts I guess. That's probably why ICSM clicked with me :pepemusic:

Hmm, it's complicated. I love all of Twice's songs but I prefer a concept like Fancy out of all of them. Not too cute, not too mature. And that's cool! My only problem with ICSM is how I think that Jeongyeon could've gotten more chorus lines <3

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Dude or dudette! I'm literally addicted to this song now >_> first time listener HUK! I couldn't find who posted this so I was gonna make a thread about it haha but then I found you :) Thanks

• Hmm, it's complicated. I love all of Twice's songs but I prefer a concept like Fancy out of all of them. Not too cute, not too mature. And that's cool! My only problem with ICSM is how I think that Jeongyeon could've gotten more chorus lines <3

i see, you're in the middle. Fancy is truly less bubblegummy than TT or Likey and less 'mature' than ICSM.

She truly should have more lines, I think her voice fitted the song a lot, at the same level Jihyo's voice did. <3

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

• Dude or dudette! I'm literally addicted to this song now >_> first time listener HUK! I couldn't find who posted this so I was gonna make a thread about it haha but then I found you :) Thanks

Dudette but I don't mind mind dude being used in a friendly manner :claps:

I'm glad you found the thread, you can put all your love for the song here :pepeflushed: it's so addictive it's insane :pepelove1::pepelove1:

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

• i see, you're in the middle. Fancy is truly less bubblegummy than TT or Likey and less 'mature' than ICSM.

She truly should have more lines, I think her voice fitted the song a lot, at the same level Jihyo's voice did. <3

Yep! I think it's one of the reasons I love it so much <3 It's not like their other comebacks, maybe BDZ comes a little close but it's a little more mature than cute

Yeah, me too. Hopefully she will get a lot more lines in next cb tho :oops:

• Enha's debut has such a nice theme, the horror aesthetics and the way vampire transformation is a metaphor for entering idol status. Their album is still on repeat, and I especially love Given-Taken's post-chorus part, it's so catchy. Can't wait for their comeback :pepelove1:

• Enha's debut has such a nice theme, the horror aesthetics and the way vampire transformation is a metaphor for entering idol status. Their album is still on repeat, and I especially love Given-Taken's post-chorus part, it's so catchy. Can't wait for their comeback :pepelove1:

You said it all. To me it's the best debut so far, in terms of music, performance, theme and meaning.

Can't wait either :froghype: It's probably the only group I'm really looking forward to in music these days

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!