Negative Perception is the most dangerous thing to someone’s reputation!!

• As the title suggests, I’d like to rant for a little while.

The thing that’s most irritating to me is the negative perception of EXO. I know some will say “It’s just music, don’t take it seriously blah blah blah”

But, in the long run, I think misinformation and purposefully spread of such misinformation will have some impact on EXO.

Whenever I see antis talking about EXO, they always say this :-

“Is this the one who cried when others won award”, “isn’t this the one who had bitter expression when this “X” group was performing”, “Isn’t this the one who said the famous saying in China”,

Various different version of these statements are always used. At first I didn’t mind but then it kept on increasing and it forced me to think whether this people care about saying the truth or are they even aware of the reality?

Like, one could say that people will hear everything from what their co-fandom said to them and take it as a gospel truth and it is a sad thing to witness.

I do not have a problem if people dislike EXO or their music but what I don’t understand is their dislike based on false news and not the real truth. Their negative perception based on hearsay or outright misinformation is what irritates me.

I wouldn’t have even made this thread if it was recently when people were saying that “I never knew Kai was such a soft, adorable guy” and it was a video of him doing adorable stuff.

My advice is :- Don’t be a sheep, know the truth and then form an opinion without any outside influence.

That’s it. End of rant.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• to an extent.

I feel like they all are generally nice people (I’m talking about Tier A, B and C idols, don’t know much about newer and smaller groups), atleast I know EXO members are.

What does "nice people" even mean?

Obviously people are different in their private/personal life and to those they are closer with

• What does "nice people" even mean?

Obviously people are different in their private/personal life and to those they are closer with

I feel you should know what a nice person is.

Obviously people are different in their personal lives. I never said that they are the same. It’s also apparent that they have an act that they follow in public especially as idols.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Im gonna put this under spoiler cause its personal

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Im gonna put this under spoiler cause its personal

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Why am I finding this thread almost a year later. I've been saying this too. A lot of new kpopfans only know all the shit other fandoms want to push about EXO instead of the truth. And in my opinion this plays a part on so many people sleeping on them.

But misinformation has always run rampant in kpop, people will repeat whatever they hear about any kpop act, good or bad. Few will take the time to see whether what is said is true or not. That's how some acts get fans while some others don't

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!