Kpop fans behavior sometimes confuses me

• Tbh Korean Male Idols getting called “gay” and “are they women” is one of the reasons I never talk to any IRLs about kpop.

It’s annoying af. And ignorant as well.

But at the same time kpop fans themselves have no problem emasculating their fav BG’s whether it’s feminizing the “shorter” or “thinner” idols or assigning sexual positions like “bottom” or fully straight hetero women calling the idols “twinks” and idk it’s just weird.

Tbh I have no problem with what you write in fanfics and in your own fictional versions of idols but when you project these sentiments on real people and think it’s their real personality and behave like a crazy person when they differ from the archetype you have in your head, well that’s weird af. Seek help.

Okay thanks for attending my Ted talk.

• Kpop stans get all pissed off when non-fans mock idols or make assumptions about them but so many of them will do it themselves. It's gross and just makes things worse for everyone, including that fan.

Exactly. I find it so weird. The same fans that cry racism and xenophobia at these western talk shows and interviews turn around and use the same racist rhetoric against people they don’t stan.

Make it make sense

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!