[theqoo] Koreans discuss and react to foreigners insight about Korean society + meme

• AVvXsEiL0sKRBfmlNoIwrz-fV0VIbzU-89VVEzlZ8yh9epiN_GR0xePzqm4uPgm95J6DMy2wkqkuUVePdWUwjLDArV8rMcQ69KgtIhclX7e12mcCpfmQewvwFcZjMbDYn-1KMWY7d-_YLQ2kV9Aym3ky88rIxDkdeCuSMxjxQqBgjmxRzJ75dD9GgnpiFwfN=s16000
    AVvXsEipuO0_e7yB6LAm9Sy7Nx0HiXZ6B21nGJDmVGIy3K4YMNPMVsO3ZJnvdCPlOartZ4GjhHHCN2EMJHCChR1-we2m6vcPc6syC1ClrUAavZ24tUEsM0jE8fqYwqhKxMMwpswHYWumVYoE_xEgr7Y5H5UdR9yMcKBJxaDm4-xHHGwoSBryYY_a8FVAPD28=s16000

- How can this be? Koreans are the veterans of being unmannerly and racists! They're the same as Neonazis and White supremacists!

- It's true that there are things that I don't get about Korea, but even if Koreans were racists they're far from being Neonazis and white supremacists

- And how can you prove this?

- I've been living in Korea for several years because of work-related reasons. I've met a lot of people and I've conversed with a lot fo them too. Though these experience, I've got to learn that Koreans just hate on everything and everyone. How should I put this? People aren't proud of themselves or think that they're superior to others either. Instead, if they don't like something, they just hate it. No matter the race, no matter the gender. Isn't this f*cking fair?

- So it just means that they're insane bast*rds right?

- That's true. But actually, the people that I meet on a daily basis are all innocent and agreeable. However, if you look at the news or on internet, it's never the case. They're a smaller country than the US, but everyday, they're fighting a war. What's even weirder is that they're always protecting their own people and reject outsiders meanwhile Koreans hate Koreans the most

- How come?

- Who knows. Probably self-hate, or maybe they have nobody to fight against so they're fighting against themselves.. If you look on internet, they're always fighting someone, and there's always someone getting sworn at. Sometimes, I feel like Koreans are crazy over hate. I feel like Koreans are always angry at something. It's just like the fact that they're always eating things that are outrageously spicy, just like Buldak ramen

original post: here

1. I just feel like we have a personality that have given hope on everything and we're just bullsh*tting all the time... Maybe that's species-specific... And me too, because I bullsh*t all the time, I lost hope for myself

2. What he's saying is indeed true ㅋㅋ

3. I'm not sure about these claims, but it's true that I feel like we have some societal disease that is the main cause of why we're maximizing the low birth rates and it'll just get worse

4. It's because people are dissatisfied with their lives that they're always in battle mode online..

4. ㅋ.... It's because our lives are so f*cking difficult and tiring that we can't help but be angry every day............. Just try living in this kind of country. I'm not talking about foreigners trying to live there, but try being born Korean and live in this country, it'll be the same thing..

4. Honestly, I don't even think we even consider issues like racism... Because we hate ourselves the most, do you think we even have time to care about other people...

5. That's the reality. The war is super severe

6. If we talk about anger or hate, it's true that we only do that online. In our daily lives, we're pretty peaceful. I really hope they don't generalize all of us because of the minority...

7. That's some impressive insights

8. I want to refute some of his claims... But I can't say anything... What he says is true

9. For realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Meanwhile we pity the f*cking rich people all the timeㅋㅋㅋ We worry about celebrities everydayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. And comparing ourselves to each other is just a fundamental behavior or everyday
    It's quite sad. I just want to stop fighting and live in peace

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• lol

Scandinavian societies have really changed since their good old viking raids

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!