Famous AMBW couple Jin and Juice are together again? Cerose moves to Korea while Jin is in the military

• Looks like they are back together? What do you guys think new development.

can believe they might are back together again after that insane break up :wow:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

See previous forum thread of what happened in their relationship.

• It looks bad after how they talked about each other in the midst of the break up as well as that video of him kissing another woman.

It's dysfunctional, and I feel bad for their children.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• It looks bad after how they talked about each other in the midst of the break up as well as that video of him kissing another woman.

It's dysfunctional, and I feel bad for their children.

Exactly this is why i dont like family channels period. and the whole using their race thing for views is uncomfortable and weird. I know atleast 2 channels that makes amazing content.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!