Blackpink look so done with idol life

• Their group performance is not as good as before, they look better and alive when they perform solo. Lisa is the only one who I feel still love to perform on stage in a group. The other three already lost their sparks on stage and always half assing their performances especially when they are in South East Asian countries.

They also seems to enjoy their influencer life now more than an idol life which not a suprise at all. More freedom, more rest, more money without bust their ass.

• post your psychology degree and your analysis and diagnosis of people based on random videos on twitter and not meeting them in real life.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• post your psychology degree and your analysis and diagnosis of people based on random videos on twitter and not meeting them in real life.

You too. Post your psychology degree and your analysis and diagnosis of Yang Hyun-suk based on his videos and not meeting him in real life.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!