Bangers from “Ready To Be” as a casual listener of Twice

• Unfortunately I don’t like set me free or moonlight sunrise.

But I found bangers on the b sides

1.Got the Thrills

8/10

- recommended to me by my bestie here it’s really good. Jihyo sounds really good🥰🥰

2. Blame it on me

7.5/10

Would be an eight if it wasn’t for the distasteful rap. Jihyo best singer period.

3. Wall flower

This is a very Vibey. Def bop. Again the rap is unnecessary.

7/10

4. Crazy stupid love

Gives me coming to age vibes. It’s really good. A bop. The rap is not distasteful here. Jihyo once again ❤️.

8.5/10

Overall amazing b sides!!! Even if you don’t vibe with the main tracks like me, the album has other songs that are bop and worthy of checking out.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BRIYANI

Changed the title of the thread from “Bangers from Ready To Be IMO.” to “Bangers from “Ready To Be” as a casual listener of Twice”.
  • Yeah the album smashed with the bsides. That I agree. My favorites are Got the Thrills. And Crazy stupid love. Got the Thrills should have the tt imo

Also I just wish they drop the bad raps because it reduces the overall experience listening to their album

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!