[theqoo] Kep1er's Youngeun father passed away

• AVvXsEhxs2RhyNPxh0YlgM7LuucOnnTLN5OjbGJRYEdjEC4GpxveoaNvkxvwamOnHWfbwKn-rNPG_gMxAhtyo6sTFGprmJpRT8WdjxoUx5nyBY6dyz8QOZhw29wwgjd-wMvyiMhhF7LYr1SeNrZy0AfOAiIyi2qWrvHTx_ed6tHg29G92Br4tQb-ohyxmIk8=s16000Kep1er's Youngeun is taking a hiatus after her father's passing.

On March 7, Kep1er's label announced, "Kep1er member Youngeun's father passed away on the 7th. Youngeun and her family are currently at the mortuary, and they plan to hold a quiet funeral for family and close friends. We're letting you know Youngeun won't be able to join Kep1er's schedule as planned. We ask that you consider and comfort Youngeun, so she'll be able go through the mourning she needs."

CR: Allkpop

original post: here

1. Isn't Youngeun pretty young?... May he rest in peace

2. May he rest in peace... Youngeun is so young too.. and her father already.. ㅠㅠ

3. May he rest in peace

4. Aigo, what is happening?...ㅠㅠㅠ I hope that she takes care of her mental health...

5. Hul ㅠㅠㅠ rest in peace

6. Aigo... this young friend must be having such a hard time... Rest in peace

7. May he rest in peace. Her father's age is similar to my parents' age so it makes me even sadder, seriously..

8. Aigo..ㅠㅠㅠ may he rest in peace

9. It reminds me of when my dad passed away... she's still young so I hope she finds peace. Rest in peace

10. She even uploaded a picture recently saying how she was eating delicious food with her dad. This makes me sad

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!