J-Hope will appear on 'The Seasons - Jay Park's Drive'

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is funny after trending and treating JK like a child last April...

People hate Jay Park but the those who works with him in the industry likes and respect him.

• I'll skip. I love my dudes but I'll never understand some of their relationships. Some of the folks they stay on good terms with... well certain past events would've been a deal breaker for me in those relationships. But also I will drop people real quick in certain circumstances.

• The switch-up in reactions to this news is quite peculiar but after the JK x Justin Bieber ‘Yummy’ incident, I should have expected this. :iconpepe:

• The switch-up in reactions to this news is quite peculiar but after the JK x Justin Bieber ‘Yummy’ incident, I should have expected this. :iconpepe:

They still treat him like that 15 years old boy who just debuted. Saying things like "you shouldn't do this, you should that". The difference in reaction is enough to tell.

• Kitty_Saurus

Changed the title of the thread from “J-Hope will attend the recording 'The Seasons - Jay Park's Drive' on March 7” to “J-Hope will appear on 'The Seasons - Jay Park's Drive'”.
  • Jay Park is respected in the industry because he’s literally built multiple labels and made a home for many artist who needed one. Especially in the hip-hop space, where charting/album sales don’t bring in much revenue, so they have to survive off of performances.

He’s easily the most successful idol, in terms of business.

Edited 3 times, last by Kouss ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!