BIG CHANGES FOR MANG !!!!!!!!!! MANG WILL TAKE HIS MASK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!

MANG WILL REMOVE HIS MASK!!!!!!!

J-HOPE IS WORKING ON MANG'S NEW APPEARANCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Screenshot 2023-02-24 1.28.08 PM.png

y'all this means a lot to me and probably Hobi too. MANG didn't wanna show his face because he wasn't confident in himself but my baby is taking it off now :holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears: reminds me of how debut Hobi used to wear a mask cause he too wasn't confident in himself but now he's himself and shows his "true self"

ppl i'm so happy and sad but also happy sad and just :holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears:

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ιм тнe oɴe ι ѕнoυld love ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Unc GIF - Unc GIFsAnmin GIF - Anmin GIFsUnc GIF - Unc GIFs

• BTS-ae-1320

Changed the title of the thread from “BIG CHANGES FOR MANG !!!!!!!!!! MANG WILL (i think) TAKE HIS MASK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” to “BIG CHANGES FOR MANG !!!!!!!!!! MANG WILL TAKE HIS MASK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”.
  • I like mang with his mask :pepe-puddle:

I have so many keychain mang accessories.

same here

i have sooo much BT21 & Mang merch

a Mang plushie

IMG_20230224_134222.jpg

and just a lot more and it'll be hard to say goodbye to this mang like T_T

Bt21 GIF - Bt21 GIFs

but i know the Best is Yet To Come for MANG !!!!!

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ιм тнe oɴe ι ѕнoυld love ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Unc GIF - Unc GIFsAnmin GIF - Anmin GIFsUnc GIF - Unc GIFs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!