[instiz] What do you guys think of 97'er flirting with a 04'er

• AVvXsEjgNRuiryIdqYS2df-JCPiIJycbH6KwveMLeYDnkQ6naorj63tRZvCJegP6v_jHNuxWMAjNe9zh8s2-VhvPj9l5H1vgOOd1cPBz0P89plA8WzG61pQOW8SZkiqiYE5qXM45QjdQHJyzTkBplAgOI_JHvpZPwaearGqrclBJckGhwxT88NCJsyNWIv-t=w640-h360

original post: here

1. It's freaking oba

2. Can a 97'er really look at a 04'er romantically?

3. ㅋㅋㅋ Do you like a 97'er?

4. Disgusting

5. So a 27 y'o with a 20 y'o... Seriously ew

6. If you're a 04'er, run!

7. I'm a 97'er and I've never viewed a 04'er romantically this is just oba..

8. I think it's fine, it's not like you're comitting a crime and if you get along, you can date

9. But you need to look at it this way. If it's a 29 y'o dating a 36 y'o, or a 35 y'o dating a 42 y'o, it's still 7 years age gap, but there's nothing repulsive about it. This is because even if you're younger, you've already experienced so many things that age difference doesn't even matter anymore. But a 27 y'o dating a 20 y'o is a bit.....

10. But even with 7 years age gap... If you're both adults, it doesn't really matter if you decide to date in my opinion

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!