IU referencing Lee Jong Suk as her lover

• Her cover interview for Harper's Bazaar March 2023

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"There should be something that makes me immersed so that I can't think about work at all. If I think about it right now, I think it is when I sleep well, when I catch up with Yoo In Na, when I play pranks and laugh with my friends or my lover who deeply understands me, when I watch my favorite movie again, and when I eat eat something really delicious."

pasted-from-clipboard.png

pasted-from-clipboard.jpeg

pasted-from-clipboard.jpeg

So happy she doesn't feel the need to hide her relationship anymore :finger-heart:

• I don't think any of them realize a certain 4th Gen act is now driving Iu out of business

our girl is just not planning anything machiavelic for now

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-pray:

• our girl is just not planning anything machiavelic for now

:pepe-pray:

It is like admitting defeat

I think after doing the concert at the Olympic Stadium, she probably thought her lifetime work is now done and she would take a more relaxed direction.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!