OnlyOneOf Junji's solo release 'Be mine' is on the spotify playlist for TrendChill K R&B! Congrats lyOn and OOO!

• Personally as a apple user I usually use apple music on my ipad and iphone, but sometimes on my laptop I find myself using spotify. Usually, I came across this playlist because of hearing that Moon Jong Up's 'US' is featured on the playlist, and that Junny is featured on the playlist to. But, I was happily surprised to see a familar song there!. Congrats other lyOn's and Junji~.

Screen Shot 2023-02-18 at 2.15.03 AM.png

• Ps. I was shocked to see this song on the playlist to!, I hope more people check out his music as well!~. This song as well as his 'Maybe I wanna Die' and 'I'm alive' are my favourites, I totally suggest!

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Also shocked to see this artist here, he hearts a lot of his youtube comments as well btw, super sweet!.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!