the types of fanfics that I will never write

• Mafia fanfics.

And then also those fanfics, where the kpop star is supposed to be a toxic love interest.

So you are never getting a fanfic where Seonghwa is a toxic mafia boyfriend.

Well... not at me making a fanfic poster for something that I will never write.

2227220f03203125ca24092287388d10.jpg

And well... if I ever write a Seonghwa fanfic called Poison Paradise, then it is a different kind of fanfic.

• Well not the mafia specifically but just something inspired by the mafia, like about groups fighting or having some secret mission on a team, I think I have probably thought of that a lot before

I once read the most hilarious yandere x reader fanfiction, the author was really young and in the middle of the fanfiction they said they were on vacation, in the 2nd to last chapter the reader's crush gets killed and the yandere captures you, then in the last chapter it time skipped 8 years ahead and was like now you and him have kids after he killed all your family and friends

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!