Kyujin and Jiwoo Are Never Beating the Twins Allegations I Fear lol

• People keep saying they can't tell them apart, lol. Even since debut. They gave Kyujin red hair during Dice, but she went right back to black. Jiwoo even went and got bangs, and even that isn't enough. Someone called her Kyujin on one of her last lives lol. But, instead of giving one of them a distinct look like Starship did for Gaeul when she was being compared to Leeseo and ignored...they did this lol.

FpFOZJxaEAALa8_?format=jpg&name=largeFpFOZJ7aEAAUaRX?format=jpg&name=largeFpFOZJ8akAAAnrL?format=jpg&name=large

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If Kyujin and Jiwoo ever debut as a subunit, I suggest they be called Gemini lol.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• that has already happened!

haha

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• that has already happened!

haha

Anticipating 5 years from now when they have their official debut! :froghype::pepelove::pepe-simp:

Seems inevitable at this point.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• i think there's actually a medical condition where it makes it hard for people to identify and distinguish faces. glad i don't have it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!