Hybe in 2025 will be like a different company to BTS

• For the umpteenth time, I say that BTS should

Ditch Korea

Incorporate at some place else

Do the concert run, NEVER, EVER entering K-O-R-E-A and let its disgruntled incels balk to the high heaven

and ignore Korea for the rest of their live.

Their patriotism is bringing their ruin, as Mr . Bang has repeated shown that he doesn't give a crap about BTS anymore. His money having been made, he is now listening to Min Heejin a lot .

Now there is the circus regarding Hybe helping Lee Sooman. I won't guess why Bang wants to help Sooman, but if Lee Sooman is ousted from SM, it appears people who follow him will join Hybe, most likely allying with Min Heejin who knows all of them.

That means even a greater power to Min Heejin, who might actually ask to run the entire operations of Hybe, putting BTS to the back burner, a wish Bang will probably grant.

Hybe is moving into a direction which is not favorable to BTS, and I don't even know what drama will await them by end of the year as their afterglow fades and their hold on remaining fans slipping away.

Given the way things are going, alliances which we would never have thought to be possible will be made, and BTS might return to Hybe which will be unrecognizable to them, and at this point, Bang will probably not care if they re-sign or not.

• All bTS got for its patriotism will be betrayal, the loss of its empire and the passing of their relevance.

The few remaining armies will be just a small consolation as Hybe is now going to be populated by people hostile to it.

Can you imagine BTS having to bow to Mr. Sooman? It will happen if Min Heejin gets her way.

• Except the Army will look like Napoleon's Army in 1814 as newer fans dry up and Hybe concentrates everything on whatever Min Heejin feels like to do

mhm sure

there are a LOT of ARMYs around the freaking world waiting for them. that's all i care ab :borahae::borahae:

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ιм тнe oɴe ι ѕнoυld love ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Unc GIF - Unc GIFsAnmin GIF - Anmin GIFsUnc GIF - Unc GIFs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!