I'm Still Confused, So Lee Sooman Could Still End Up Partnering With HYBE If He Wins The Court Case & Cancel Out Kakao???

• Like I saw someone say that everything isn't finalized because the courts are involved, and that Lee Sooman has a strong chance at winning it, since they went behind his back.

So if he does win, he could still team up with HYBE and etc etc or no?

• tokki-swag

Changed the title of the thread from “Im still confused, so Lee Sooman could still end up partnering with HYBE if he wins the court case and cancel out Kakao???” to “I'm Still Confused, So Lee Sooman Could Still End Up Partnering With HYBE If He Wins The Court Case & Cancel Out Kakao???”.
  • no one knows

its all speculation and rumors

Its gonna be a year or two before things clear up

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I doubt that was serious. Hybe has stretched themselves thin, their debt ratio is extremely high. SM is too big of a mouthful for Hybe. Hybe buying little labels and going into massive debt is one thing, SM is a different stratosphere.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• I doubt that was serious. Hybe has stretched themselves thin, their debt ratio is extremely high. SM is too big of a mouthful for Hybe. Hybe buying little labels and going into massive debt is one thing, SM is a different stratosphere.

True especially with the current setup sm entertainment is undertaking without LSM apparently the new people in place are all business and none of them are producers, which will heavily impact sm entertainment as a music business if all of the people in office are not music/acting people. So unfortunately if people want sm to survive as a music artist company they need LSM as their current strategy has no roster for actual producer's so they have no lsm bang pd yg or jyp type persons in the line up that is really really bad! Plus if HYBE is in such dire strait's financially they cannot spare the necessary crew needed to fill the shoes at sm entertainment their own producer's have enough work handling their own artists now trying doing this with another agency twice your size?

• True especially with the current setup sm entertainment is undertaking without LSM apparently the new people in place are all business and none of them are producers, which will heavily impact sm entertainment as a music business if all of the people in office are not music/acting people. So unfortunately if people want sm to survive as a music artist company they need LSM as their current strategy has no roster for actual producer's so they have no lsm bang pd yg or jyp type persons in the line up that is really really bad! Plus if HYBE is in such dire strait's financially they cannot spare the necessary crew needed to fill the shoes at sm entertainment their own producer's have enough work handling their own artists now trying doing this with another agency twice your size?

do you know if that global producer network that SM always talks about it is affected much by these exec changes?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!