MY TOP 15 MOST PLAYED TXT SONGS

• So these are just in order of my most played TXT songs of all time... not in order of my top 15 songs as far as favorites go...although it's pretty close

:iconpepe:

I went here to find out if you're curious about your own stats: https://volt.fm/

15. Farewell, Neverland

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

14. Good Boy Gone Bad

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

13. Lonely Boy

12. LO$ER=LO♡ER

11. PS5

10. New Rules

9. Magic Island

8. What If I Had Been That PUMA

7. Frost

6. Ghosting

5. Magic

4. PUMA

3. Opening Sequence

2. Way Home

1. Ring

Does anything on my list surprise you? :eyes:What are your most played TXT songs?

:pepe-grooving:

• My problem is if I REALLY REALLY like a song I can loop for hours. Ring shot up so fast lmao I would literally loop for like 2 hours at a time...OBSESSED

I also do that looping for hours thing... eventually after some days or weeks I'll get tired and move on to another song though :smirks2:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!