MVP, Jeong Sewoon, 2Z, V STEVEN, Luminous, A.C.E, StrayKids, WOODZ, BlockB, Wonho and BlockB Vlive Archive Updates~.

• Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 4.57.52 PM.png

I have officially added my last updates to my vlive archive channel!. It took me a long time since the 1 hour+ videos take forever to upload, but I have finally cleaned up my google drive and have all the vlive's uploaded.

Like I mentioned previously, I couldn't get them all recorded, but there is still a healthy amount of vlive's I did get to upload.

For 1 Jeong Sewoon and for 1 Woodz KEKE vlive, I made playlists on spotify (link in the description or comments of those videos).

Because of various copy right strikes on my channel (mostly because of the music in Chan's room and Kino Therapy 😅...) , I don't make any money from this. I only uploaded them because these lives are the most comforting to me and I didn't want to lose it.

If you want to check them out, here are the playlist links.

• MoonFlowerXX

Changed the title of the thread from “StrayKids, Jeong Sewoon, WOODZ, BlockB, Wonho and BlockB Vlive Archive Updates~.” to “V STEVEN, Luminous, A.C.E, StrayKids, Jeong Sewoon, WOODZ, BlockB, Wonho and BlockB Vlive Archive Updates~.”.
  • YouTube Channel Link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn8p23_8KSHb9LUq0eq91SQ .

(I have been told it works now if you wanted to try again guys~).

Chan's Room PlayList. (One episode is currently loading, that is what the hidden video is).

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BlockB Military Discharge Vlive's.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Luminous Vlive + VSTEVEN's, + Member's solo lives.

WOODZ.

Jeong Sewoon.

• MoonFlowerXX

Changed the title of the thread from “V STEVEN, Luminous, A.C.E, StrayKids, Jeong Sewoon, WOODZ, BlockB, Wonho and BlockB Vlive Archive Updates~.” to “MVP, Jeong Sewoon, 2Z, V STEVEN, Luminous, A.C.E, StrayKids, WOODZ, BlockB, Wonho and BlockB Vlive Archive Updates~.”.
  • 2Z

EXO

Wanna One.

MVP

Wonho

UNVS

DKB

MONSTAX

• Pentagon

iKON

VIXX

Seventeen (SVT)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!