Question for manga readers

• I'm a long-time manga reader who has just started watching anime a couple months ago. My question is for those of you who both read manga and watch anime, which media do you choose to first introduce yourself to the series? This is assuming the original source is manga and there is an anime adaptation.

Previously, I believed manga to always be superior given that it was the source material and is generally more in depth, as anime adaptations often leave parts out. After watching Your Lie in April and then reading it, I felt that the anime was magnificently done and was glad that I started with it! This may be in part due to music being a large part of the series but I also believe the adaptation was well done.

Sorry for the tangent, anyways what do you guys choose to start with? I'd also love recommendations of anime that fully adapt manga series and do so faithfully.

• I'm a long-time manga reader who has just started watching anime a couple months ago. My question is for those of you who both read manga and watch anime, which media do you choose to first introduce yourself to the series? This is assuming the original source is manga and there is an anime adaptation.

Previously, I believed manga to always be superior given that it was the source material and is generally more in depth, as anime adaptations often leave parts out. After watching Your Lie in April and then reading it, I felt that the anime was magnificently done and was glad that I started with it! This may be in part due to music being a large part of the series but I also believe the adaptation was well done.

Sorry for the tangent, anyways what do you guys choose to start with? I'd also love recommendations of anime that fully adapt manga series and do so faithfully.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Really? 7 years ago comment and you thought I wouldn't find it?

Stupid bot developer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!