Which 4th gen group is the first one to surpass Momoland Boom Boom views?

• Momoland Boom Boom have 591M views. More than any 4th gen group. Which group you think is gonna surpass it at first?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• YG seems to do well with YouTube, so I will say their new GG.

• maybe aespa Next Level?

That one isn't even close. It's at 255M and growing at 2.5M a month. Boom Boom is growing at 2.7M a month so it won't catch up unless something drastic changes. The closest one is ITZY with 481M and growing at 4.3M a month and since it came out in 2020 it's grown won't be diminishing that much as time goes on.

IIIFFF you want to count KDA which only had 1/3 of (G)I-dle and two non Korean soloists... Then they are the closest with 538M and growing at 3.1M a month.

At this rate none of the groups will unless something drastic happens to increase their popularity. If that happens than any group can achieve it.

• That one isn't even close. It's at 255M and growing at 2.5M a month. Boom Boom is growing at 2.7M a month so it won't catch up unless something drastic changes. The closest one is ITZY with 481M and growing at 4.3M a month and since it came out in 2020 it's grown won't be diminishing that much as time goes on.

IIIFFF you want to count KDA which only had 1/3 of (G)I-dle and two non Korean soloists... Then they are the closest with 538M and growing at 3.1M a month.

At this rate none of the groups will unless something drastic happens to increase their popularity. If that happens than any group can achieve it.

:wellr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!