J-Hope X Louis Vuitton

• WOW the crowd! A lot of people are there waiting for him.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• External Content twitter.com

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

Wow that’s a powerful picture. Knowing that Bernard Arnault is currently the richest man in the world

• With Kit Harrington

Fm2oWFTagAAprpn.jpg

External Content www.instagram.com

Hoseok has both Dior and Louis Vuitton wrapped around his lil golden pinky finger :pepe-sad:

His eyes sparkle :holding-back-tears:

Only hobi can pull off this outfit! He looks gorgeous :borahae:

• He slayed! As usual. Cannot believe I watched whole thing just to get 0,7 pixel of Hobi for few secs 😭

Honestly tho I really want to know what's going on. Dior is acting sus while Louis Vuitton is treating Hoseok like royalty and like he is their fully singed global ambassador already: he is seated right next to creative director, both CEOs took a pic with him, they dressed him into brand-new clothes which were never on sale yet and are from new collection (which is quite a priviledge for selcetive people)

J-Hope Does Elevated Camouflage at the Louis Vuitton Men’s Show
    Turns out, a colorful camo print can be dressy.
    www.vogue.com

I mean, I know Hoseok is not some random celeb and is the main event wherever he goes, but all that fuss for just an atendance even considering his massive influence?..

• He slayed! As usual. Cannot believe I watched whole thing just to get 0,7 pixel of Hobi for few secs 😭

Honestly tho I really want to know what's going on. Dior is acting sus while Louis Vuitton is treating Hoseok like royalty and like he is their fully singed global ambassador already: he is seated right next to creative director, both CEOs took a pic with him, they dressed him into brand-new clothes which were never on sale yet and are from new collection (which is quite a priviledge for selcetive people)

https://www.vogue.com/article/…ton-menswear-show-fashion

I mean, I know Hoseok is not some random celeb and is the main event wherever he goes, but all that fuss for just an atendance even considering his massive influence?..

maybe there are bigger plans ?? :pepe-smug::thinkerpepe::pepegrin::pepe-hehe:

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!