CSR IS PREPARING THEIR NEXT COMEBACK! VALENTINE?!?!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

CSR in their latest IG post said that they will coming back with a next album...

And since their concept is expressing their first love at their age (now 18),

I guess it would be on February, the month with the iconic a day of love, Valentine day!

:flirt-pepe: :flirt-pepe2:

But that's only my theory

(which I think it would be a really really great time to having a cb for this group)

So, are you ready to fall in love at the first sight?

:pepelove1:

• desdesdes

Changed the title of the thread from “CSR IS PRELARING THEIR NEXT COMEBACK! VALENTINE?!?!” to “CSR IS PREPARING THEIR NEXT COMEBACK! VALENTINE?!?!”.
  • also this:

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!