I like csr

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

April were my top GG for at least three years so this type of music is exactly what I need (since April are never coming back)

Besides that I enjoy every single song in their debut album

This music video is extremely pretty especially the last purplish set

I like their voices and noone tried to rap

They might just fill my needs for a really cute girly group

I love aespa to death but they don't do cute often

Maaaaaaybe just maaaaaaybe this could be my cute girly group I'll give it to them until the next comeback :borahae::borahae: sometimes groups try to edgy itt up and it is always a disappointment for me.....

• 2 million views (official + 1theK)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• yay! :claps::claps:

by the end of the month the song is gonna reach 1 million spotify streams aswell ! :flying::flying: :flying:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!