Le sserafim Antifragile outlasted Gidle and NCT Dream (both have songs thay went #1) on the charts. Why?

• If they repeaked along with New Jeans release, wouldn't that be the influence of HYBE stans? If New Jeans release influenced the performance of Antifragil, I don't see how that isn't an example of company stanning lmao.

I loved New Jeans single album and listened to alot, not one time did i think "let me go listen to antifragil now too" lol. Only someone who is a HYBE stan would make that connection and start streaming Antifragil also.

Hence why i said, if there was a connection between NJ's release date and antifragil beginning to chart higher again, then that shows HYBE stans having an influence.

Antifragile has spent the last 12 consecutive weeks on Top 10 Melon Weekly Chart (with most of it being top 6). It's been sitting around top 5 Daily for a long time now. Antifragile charting is stable AF and has had nothing to do with New Jeans. Also thinking that there's enough HYBE stans to affect Melon charting is pretty crazy lol. If that was the case, then Fearless would have charted higher than it did and Enhypen would actually be able to chart in Korea.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!