"REiviO" unveiled! new girl group with a concept inspired by Joan of Arc and the French Revolution

• FlycA3DaUAIhcwa?format=jpg&name=large

Flyy1jyaUAcFu-S?format=jpg&name=large

FlyaONOaYAAQTpO?format=jpg&name=large

FlyL-smaUAEjKKu?format=jpg&name=large

their slogan is "Welcome back, this is our fortress.", they are going to hold their debut showcase in March of this year

they aren't signed to a label yet but the members stated that their aim is to prove that through hard work the ordinary citizens of the idol scene can also become as successful as groups from big companies, that's the "revolution" they want to bring on

-

Joan of Arc is my favorite historical figure and i find the French Revolution an interesting period of time so i'm kinda interested already

they haven't released any songs yet but i'm sure when they do heads are going to rollC5LjWk5.png

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AZvCMDr.jpg

Edited once, last by stanBiSH ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!