The GP is loving Brave Girls's music!

• It's not just Rollin' that's getting attention but their past songs are doing well too

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We Ride is going to chart in the top 100 of melon tomorrow and High Heels isn't far behind either. It's already started charting on Genie and Bugs. This is incredible to see ;( I'm really curious to see if We Ride ends up as a hit as well.

• loveyourmore6

Changed the title of the thread from “The GP is loving Brave Girls music!” to “The GP is loving Brave Girls's music!”.
  • Helps that the girls are promoting We Ride often too (on The Cultwo Show and Rain's YouTube channel). They really love the song and that concept. I remember them even saying they hope the public checks out We Ride because it's a good song.

If both Rollin and We Ride go viral, my Summer!Brave Girls agenda is going strong. Brave Bros! Let them take Sistar's summer queens place please!

It'll be funny if they become the new summer queens when big companies were gunning for their ggs to take the throne. Don't underestimate the nugus!

• We Ride has officially charted on Flo now!

Not the GP being tasteless and doing Deepened aka their best song dirty

Deepened deserves better but its a slower song with a heavy rap verse in it. I think that's why the GP isn't interested.

• So happy for them I hope We Ride and High Heels are going to chart even better the following days.

Yesterday High Heels was already charting at #61 on bugs!

I also think Brave Girls/ Entertainment won’t be promoting Deepened at all which they also didn’t too much in the past, because the rap part is too hard to cover.

I hope for a comeback in May with a summer track!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!