Brave Girls' Rollin is re-charting in an awkward moment

• When a webcammer put Hani's video EXID was raised from the gutter, and had a one year of fame.

However it was done near the end of the year 2014, when there were few releases.

At that time I said it was not a good thing, which led me to an exile from AKP for three years, but I stand with my claim since I was proven correct.

Now, Brave Girls' Rollin' is re-charting. A 2017 song, it is not eligible for Music Core (which does not count songs over 6 months old), but might aim for a win in Music Bank or Inkigayo if the resurgence continues.

However, a bunch of people are coming back.

Rose on March 12 , and a few others around that time.

And, of course, the Elephant in the Room is flexing her muscles to polish off this upstart.

Unfortunately for Brave Girls, unlike EXID who had not too many people opposing its path, there are quite a few in their way and the Strange Creature who has broken the dreams of a lot of Kpop Singers is waiting for them.

• well there song could be popular without music show wins

Me gusta tu went viral after the infamous gfriend falling on stage event. It didnt win any trophy on music show but the comeback song ROUGH won many.

• well there song could be popular without music show wins

Me gusta tu went viral after the infamous gfriend falling on stage event. It didnt win any trophy on music show but the comeback song ROUGH won many.

One fundamental difference

MGT was a continuation of a theme, and it was actually supported by quite a lot of fans.

Rollin came out of nowhere from a group left for dead, and given the past ways of Brave Brother, it won't be supported and will wither eventually

• This song is saving their career, i don't think the members think about music shows right now, they are most likely happy that they are getting this opportunity which not many nugu groups are getting, they should milk it for what it worth, have a good comeback in a few months and aim for music shows then

• So.......if you are wrong, will you be gone for another 3 years? :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!