Appreciation thread for NewJeans songwriting skills

• For those who don't know, NewJeans have been involved in songwriting since debut. Danielle wrote Attention, Hanni wrote Hype Boy and OMG, and Minji wrote Ditto.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here's some imput on thier song writing process from Hanni

Screenshot_20221229_140429_Chrome.jpg

Attention, Hype Boy, and Ditto are NewJeans biggest hits and they're all member written. Imagine being a rookie and having a song with you wrote the lyrics to topping the charts.

• I didn’t know they were involved with the song writing! That’s really cool!

One thing that I really like about newjeans is that just the way they are designed is so well crafted. A lot groups do have good planning that goes into what they do, but I feel nj is just a level above that.

From their visual style, sound, story, and more, i think that there was a lot of meticulous care to create their image and I find it really cool that the members can take a more than active hand in that process.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I didn’t know they were involved with the song writing! That’s really cool!

One thing that I really like about newjeans is that just the way they are designed is so well crafted. A lot groups do have good planning that goes into what they do, but I feel nj is just a level above that.

From their visual style, sound, story, and more, i think that there was a lot of meticulous care to create their image and I find it really cool that the members can take a more than active hand in that process.

it deserves to be studies how well they’ve made every part of the kpop process part of the NewJeans brand, and how they’ve stood out through some clever ideas

• WHAT?!

External Content twitter.com

• External Content twitter.com

Oh my god, she's probably a pamplemousse, tears in the club, and papi bones stan. (Praying it's oh my love or meta angel though, but these are more likely)

External Content youtu.be

• ditto reminds me of pamplemousse so yeah I think you’re on the right track

The girls tend to have good taste tbh, like Omarion, Ms Lauryn Hill etc

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!