Have 2 years of lockdown caused people to forget basic manners?

• Where do you live? Here in Germany people can buy pyrotechnics even in supermarkets, which is very surprising for me as a Spaniard, as in my country you can get a fine to 3000 € for using it improperly.

Last night everyone was using pyrotechnics and today is everywhere full of rests of gunpowder X(

I live in Germany as well and don't really get it either. Why sell pyrotechnics in supermarkets? It's dangerous stuff and people clearly cannot be trusted to use fireworks responsibly. I normally enjoy new year's immensely, but not like this.

• I live in Germany as well and don't really get it either. Why sell pyrotechnics in supermarkets? It's dangerous stuff and people clearly cannot be trusted to use fireworks responsibly. I normally enjoy new year's immensely, but not like this.

Last night I listened to them for all night, and especially after 12 they were so intense. I could only think about the animals :-(

• I just recently went to the movie to watch Blackpanther its not like what you have describe though, idk , in our country, people will be asked to leave if they use phone inside the movie theater, that or if they’re noisy inside

I SAY FUCK IT WHEN I FEEL IT CUZ NO ONE KEEP ON TALLY I DO WHAT I WANT WITH WHO I LIKE

30f443a5649093af9ae086cb57c3ead9e83c6734.gifv

• I just recently went to the movie to watch Blackpanther its not like what you have describe though, idk , in our country, people will be asked to leave if they use phone inside the movie theater, that or if they’re noisy inside

That used to be the case here as well. Theatre staff used to either come in regularly to check on the audience or even sit near the door permanently.

But that doesn't appear to be the case anymore and people have clearly caught on to that fact.

• When I went back to the movie theatre, I was a bit afraid so I splurged for the luxury theatre with only like 20 seats with those comfy lounge sofa and picked a mid-day showing so that there was like only a few people there.

It's so sad re people just becoming selfish, entitled, and just not thinking about the social good. By simply wearing a mask, it can help protect people who have long-term illness and are immune compromise too. Just a simple action but we have seen that for the most part, people just don't care. It's really depressing. I caught COVID for the first time because foreign tourists would not wear masks despite the air staff asking them too and coughed openly on the flight I had to take for work. I'm lucky that a week before, I just got boosted so my COVID was relatively mild - just lost my sense of smell and had a fever for a few days. Even if it's mild, I don't ever want it again.

I still wear a mask out and about in public and on my recent foreign travels, and thankfully here there's even a nasal spray that also is another back-up protection too.

• smh tht's why I just wait until movies are streamable... for one, there's no interruptions and two, you can adjust the volume, pause or rewind whenever u want.. :pepe-shrug:

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!