Dreamcatcher Wind Blows/Odd Eye Live Band version!

• Wow did not expect to have this today as well! They sound great with instruments!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• wtf more content :blushing:

Just noticed Odd Eye have it too!

• LIVE BAND!! A taster of what is to come in their online concert.

This seems very live, as in no background vocals at all to me. Or if they are there, it is extremely muted. I constantly get amazed how stable these girls are, all of them can sound like the cd even when dancing around which is a feat that not many entire groups can brag about.

Jiu sounds heavenly here. Siyeon and Yoo are always flawless as expected but Jiu really stood out for me! Also Handong sounds wonderful.

Now to have "jigeum yeogin Panic in the city" stuck in my head all day yet again ^^

7hytR1B.jpg EhjJqBr.jpg

[DREAMCATCHER * PIXY * (G)I-DLE * EVERGLOW * BILLLIE]

• kirishiki

Changed the title of the thread from “Dreamcatcher Wind Blows Live Band version!” to “Dreamcatcher Wind Blows/Odd Eye Live Band version!”.
  • They should learn to play the instruments (I know easier said than done).

I would love them playing and singing to one of their songs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!