Which 4th gen group will be the first to reach 1 billion views?

Approved the thread.
  • Itzy, views are dead rn, and wannabe still have the biggest number, so they will reach it

• None because fans aren't as focused on YouTube views as before.

Somebody mentioned aespa above; their views are inflated, aren't we talking about genuine views?

• None because fans aren't as focused on YouTube views as before.

Somebody mentioned aespa above; their views are inflated, aren't we talking about genuine views?

It will happen as long Youtube still exist. Don't be silly.

Current 4th gen groups have 100 million views with songs released this year. Itzy is close to half a billion with a 2 year old song. If a 4th gen group go viral these views can skyrocket.

Remember that Twice used to dominate views until Blackpink happened and made the first billion views for kpop groups even before BTS.

• itzy wannabe is the closest and if it maintains its current daily view gain it will only take a little more than a decade to reach 1B

• Itzy due to their headstart when Youtube was bigger and subscriber numbers

• Let them reach 500M first

• I thought you meant combined views. If you mean 1B views for a single video, then it's gonna take a while I think, if ever. Groups might be disbanded already at that point.

• it'll be hard. They don't have genuine views, it's mostly ads so pretty hard imo.

• It will happen as long Youtube still exist. Don't be silly.

Current 4th gen groups have 100 million views with songs released this year. Itzy is close to half a billion with a 2 year old song. If a 4th gen group go viral these views can skyrocket.

Remember that Twice used to dominate views until Blackpink happened and made the first billion views for kpop groups even before BTS.

Right, that's why views don't matter anymore. The zombie streaming, renting out internet cafes, all to show how relevant their girls were made the metric valueless.

Whoever does it in the 4th generation, it will be manipulated to high haven, so it will never be the flex kpop fans want/need it to be.

• None of them.

• YT is a thing of the past, it peaked with Gen 3, i can only see the older gen 4 groups achieving it

• i used to think ITZY has a shot at it but seems like they have drasticslly slowed down thanks to competition.

On long run, I think LSRF and NEWJEANS have chance since their image is more well received WW

• Right, that's why views don't matter anymore. The zombie streaming, renting out internet cafes, all to show how relevant their girls were made the metric valueless.

Whoever does it in the 4th generation, it will be manipulated to high haven, so it will never be the flex kpop fans want/need it to be.

I don't care if it's valid or not, I asked who's gonna do it first.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!