Stray Kids 'Maxident' is the only korean album on 'Consequence of Sound's Top 50 albums of 2022'!

• 38. Stray Kids – MAXIDENT

K-pop group Stray Kids smashed some of their own records with MAXIDENT, their playful, love-centric 2022 release. The group’s second consecutive No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 albums chart might see the eight members traversing new territory with a focus on the joys and fears of romance, but it’s still quintessentially Stray Kid: energetic, bold, and an absurd amount of fun. — Mary Siroky

Top 50 Albums of 2022
    In a year of constant flux, here are the 50 albums that anchored us.
    consequence.net

StayTaglist

• Queen Maxident :lover4:

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Queen Maxident :lover4:

Thank you for everything, CHILL

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thank you for everything, CHILL

External Content m.youtube.com

Agreed :holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears:

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be

• Something I've noticed about MAXIDENT is that sonically, all the tracks fit very well together. It feels more cohesive as an overall album whereas ODDINARY tracks shine individually.

• Something I've noticed about MAXIDENT is that sonically, all the tracks fit very well together. It feels more cohesive as an overall album whereas ODDINARY tracks shine individually.

Personally, I think Oddinary is a more cohesive album than Maxident when it comes to the genres chosen to each track fit each other more. I think It doesn't help they have more unit tracks in Maxident and each unit has their own distinctive style.

I agree Oddinary's tracks shine more individually, but I think It's cause I feel like they have more personality. Many tracks that could work as title track. While Maxident work more as an album, cause almost all the b-sides feel like album tracks (minus GMYTMI, I guess)

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!