Rank these experimental 4th gen group: Nmixx vs Aespa vs Stray Kids vs Ateez?

• These groups step out of boundary and create their own sound, like mixxpop or skzpop. Their music may be controversial but it’s also inovative and original. Rank these group based on how much you like them, music and everything else?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • No one put a real music like Aespa, the audacity to put Aespa with them

• aespa is leagues above all of those other groups bffr OP

• I only listen to Stray kids cause I couldnt bring myself listening to other groups. It's Stray kids > Ateez for me. I liked wonderland by Ateez. Aespa's music is meh and Nmixx is new so I cant count them in.

• None, tho putting aespa with the other sounds almost like a crime cause at least aespa has hit songs unlike the other 3.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!