Why does Enhypen/Txt lose hype from debut to now?

• I think their music is good, but they aren’t talked about like before. Their recent videos are pulling in low views compared to other groups, Txt put out a trailer but no one’s talking about it. Both groups were hyped and seem promising at debut, but why do they lose popularity over time?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • their music this year was terrible. neither group has good rappers yet for some reason hybe decided they need to push both groups with rap and both fell flat. there are other groups doing this sound better like ateez or stray kids or even nct dream and the boyz

• All 4th gen bgs are like that, only their fandom know when that group's cb or released something. No hype outside of the fandom. For yt views, hybe didn't use ads like other groups, that's all.

• Their comebacks this year were disappointing in comparison with what they put out before. Some casuals lost interest and are focusing on girlgroups more, some fans are also getting less invested it seems

• Enhypen didn't lose popularity but you can dream. Y'all say they're irrelevant and no one cares about them but everyone listened to their last title track to give their stupid opinion on it, it doesn't add up.

• When was their least comeback? They need to have a korean cb to regain the hype. Just take a look at aespa, they're losing their hype also because it took them so long to cb.

• Hybe did enhypen guys dirty, they had the real hype when they debuted. Idk when or why txt's hype died but Hybe is still giving them their best. But enhypen? I think otherwise.

• I was into enhypen until they're released their last album. It's so bad. Let's hope they learned their lesson and will be back doing good Music

As for txt, never cared about them

• Hybe did enhypen guys dirty, they had the real hype when they debuted. Idk when or why txt's hype died but Hybe is still giving them their best. But enhypen? I think otherwise.

- txt got too deep in their lore so the same problem with aespa but aespa is a gg so that saved them from flopping. bighit made it too bvious they're copying bts' concepts so people lost interest. hybe only pushing yeonjun made it worse.

- enhypen got the hype at first because of iland but after that the members killed their hype themselves with many controversies (fat-shaming, being stupid on broadcast and jake's one night stand). belift giving them worse music than their debut doesn't help either.

• - txt got too deep in their lore so the same problem with aespa but aespa is a gg so that saved them from flopping. bighit made it too bvious they're copying bts' concepts so people lost interest. hybe only pushing yeonjun made it worse.

- enhypen got the hype at first because of iland but after that the members killed their hype themselves with many controversies (fat-shaming, being stupid on broadcast and jake's one night stand). belift giving them worse music than their debut doesn't help either.

Actually I agree with u I lost interest in them because of controversies (enhypen) and I was really interested in txt till they started yeonjun and friends agenda.

• Enhypen last title was a miss for a lot of people plus all that unnecessary drama that people created. They will be fine next year.

Txt is fine too. Their title might not be to everyone taste but it did better on BB and NME then any of their previous albums and they appeared on some pretty important event. The hype didn’t die down people just like to discredit them.

• just a bad year, is a bad year in general for bgs

• TXT is doing well as intended, i doubt BH plan them to be super big when they only have 5 member. All visual, no problematic member & strong solid fanbases for years and thats it...

Enhypen,

Their lack variety skill is concerning,

their inside jokes ends up to fat shaming controversy twice thats just stupid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!