Looking at Yunjin from Produce48, would you have expected her to be so talented in Le sserafim?

• Does she seem quite forgettable when she was in Produce 48? How does she change so much?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

Approved the thread.
  • No, she was one of my picks to get in as she was talented. IIRC she finished quite high. I think she had a bit of a glow up visually, like going from plainish to stunning with make-up and styling. I'm glad to see her in successful group. She had a few stand out perfs in 48. The ballad with Nako (INTW ballad?) and the one where they were in black and white with Yujin (Sorry not sorry?)

• Evil editing scared the shit out of her back then.

• She has always been talented. It was the evil editing that turn many audience off from her (including me).

Japanese and koreans are more humble but she was more vocal. For example, asking the center/main vocal role from Nako depsite after losing from vote. Nako was so sweet to just give up the role to Yunjin. That point onwards, both are going on different direction (Nako up, Yunjin down)

• Yes.

Vocally, I don't think she has even matched her P48 performances yet. Dance wise, she's killing it and has showcased her talent more because LSFM's choreo gives her the opportunity to do so.

Overall, happy she didn't end up in IZ*ONE, but she definitely showed she deserved to debut and be in a top group from the start.

Happy she got her redemption arc. She deserved it. She was done dirty like a lot of people on that show, but now she's shining, which is all that matters.

• She has always been talented. It was the evil editing that turn many audience off from her (including me).

Japanese and koreans are more humble but she was more vocal. For example, asking the center/main vocal role from Nako depsite after losing from vote. Nako was so sweet to just give up the role to Yunjin. That point onwards, both are going on different direction (Nako up, Yunjin down)

because she knew nako was picked by her friends, not her real ability

• Thought she was kinda good vocalist back in produce. Until I watch her feel special cover, and from then I think she’s not really that good vocally. She still does not impressed me till this day (vocally)

External Content youtu.be

• She stood out as one of the most talented contestants for sure so it's not really surprising she's even more amazing years later.

• Hybe have grat dance trainers, cause she was definitely a weak dancer on PD. Sakura too levelled up soooo much. Compare to WY/YJ in Izone vs Ive, barely any improvement (YJ was always good ofc), whereas Sakura really got way better in LSF.

now if only Hybe would invest in good vocal coaches too lol

Yunjin was already a great singer before she joined

• liter no one who watched Produce 48 is surprised. She was always talented as well as a visual pick and would have even made it into Iz*One if not for Mnet evil edit and miserable Nako fans/creepy weebs

That what happens when you're desperate to show ur abilities. She knew damn well she was never screentime without connections.

• That what happens when you're desperate to show ur abilities. She knew damn well she was never screentime without connections.

That woman knew she had the skills and she showed during the program.

• She was damn good in ranking round but was overshadowed by Gaeun and at the end mnet ditched her as well. I knew she was talented but she didn't attracted me. I'm glad she didn't accept other offers, I don't there'd be an agency better for her than Hybe. The freedom and exposure she has gotten in these couple of months, even some seniors don't get it. I'm telling yall she's on her way to become one of the most popular solo acts in the future.

• I stanned her since the beginning of PD48 when she won the main vocal part in itnw. I wish HYBE would utilize her vocals more

• because she knew nako was picked by her friends, not her real ability

Though i believe that every contestant have the rights to fight for the role they want, but it has been settled with voting so you cant really dispute much. She was viewed by knetizens as super desperate, and this continued with the I AM team (+Yujin vs Gaeun gate).

Such a waste on Yunjin's potential to be honest.

• liter no one who watched Produce 48 is surprised. She was always talented as well as a visual pick and would have even made it into Iz*One if not for Mnet evil edit and miserable Nako fans/creepy weebs

The outrage wasnt really from Nako's fans (she wasnt THAT popular within Korean back then). Naki gotten much more popular after this + Love Whisper stage

Even me as a casual viewer of P48 found that Yunjin's act was a bit disrespectful (but thats what american practice and believe- to fight for your rights). It is not even evil-edit as she offered Mnet the opportunity herself.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!