How will V and Jimin do compared to Jungkook?

• Its a known fact maknae line is the most popular in BTS and with a clear margin between hyung line

so far only JK has released stuff (L&R, Stay Alive, Dreamers) and has broken records.

Do you think Jimin and V can compete and break JK records?

Approved the thread.
  • It depends on many factor, from my observation many armys are jungkook and jimin bias and prefer their music over V's so they'll have better peaks and debut numbers. But V will win in terms of sales and longevity. But overall I think jungkook will have the most successful career because he's the most loved one and is involved in every collab bts does with Western acts.

And putting my bets on jimin regarding Kcharts he has a good k fandom.

• 2 weeks after Stay Alive, Jimin release With You, a Kdrama OST

With You doing okay, got huge streams even surpass Stay Alive.

V don't release any music this year

Anyway, I think all of them will have similar success

• Probably Jimin will do a lot better digitally than V because even if V sells more physical albums, he'll probably make jazz or heavy genres like that, which doesn't appeal to many people.

• sales - I think V will take the cake for this among maknae line. His China bar is huge.

Streams - jungkook wins by far, in between V and jm I think it will be a tie. Jimin has great debut numbers but V has more longevity looking at how their recent osts are doing.

Kcharts - this is unpredictable, jungkook already has a solid hit under his belt with dreamers now? I think if he releases a bop with proper promotions then he will chart well I guess. Same goes for both V and jm too.

• Idk, I've got this feeling that Jimin didn't like the limelight?

V will be fine but JK will shine.

• Idk, I've got this feeling that Jimin didn't like the limelight?

V will be fine but JK will shine.

That doesn't mean armys won't support? And he has talked about solo in the past. He has bts producers in the album I think his album will be the most liked by the army because it has fimilar faces in it.

• Love that kpop fans love to make everything a competition. I think they all will be successful and look forward to their projects.

• Jimin. He is good at picking songs.

But V has most followers on insta, always has most views on youtube for solo fancams, always gains most followers on spotify so I'm expecting him to do huge numbers. It would interesting to see how all of them do on youtube/spotify and their filtration rates. As I have some doubts regarding the reason behind longevity of some of their songs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!