I noticed something!

• Some comments are not approved after you were in discussion with someone else about something kpop related and your new comment doesn't appear. It's like some mod or mods don't want you specifically commenting any longer but the other person's comment shows up (approved comment). It's nothing deep or new but just the usual discussions about fandoms and faves.

Approved the thread.
  • Man, I just tired how slow they updated the replies and threads. It took hours.

• Well, there's 2 factors here. After all the backlash that this sub forum got from the blinks on the forum. As we all know BP are heavily persecuted, their delusion, not mine. So they cried and the soft mods in this forum cracked down. So now they barely monitor this forum, and when they do, they don't allow most posts, as long as either they are very mild, or the mods like the user. Oh, and by the way, the mods can see who's posting on anons.

• Well, there's 2 factors here. After all the backlash that this sub forum got from the blinks on the forum. As we all know BP are heavily persecuted, their delusion, not mine. So they cried and the soft mods in this forum cracked down. So now they barely monitor this forum, and when they do, they don't allow most posts, as long as either they are very mild, or the mods like the user. Oh, and by the way, the mods can see who's posting on anons.

So we're getting lied about no one can see who post here?

• The only thing going for me on akp is anons

The main is dead!

If they keep this up, ima leave.

So what's the whole point of anons? If it gets modded too?

Mods are everywhere I swear they have it in for us!!

charlie-day.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!