still not over this hangsang performance

• the energy from him and the crowd, just amazing. i cannot stop watching this performance or lollapalooza :twerkingpepe: :twerkingpepe:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

c83cc5f32607ff775018d7c125f374503737a893.gifv

(she/they/no her.) most sane hobi fan

• I still watch that too. I went back to it after Jhope's MAMA 2022 performance.

Jhope is a performer-extraordinaire. He can captivate his audience just by walking on stage. Everyone holds their breath waiting for the music to drop. And when it does, he looked like he's been possessed by music. He goes all out and allows his electrifying stage presence to take over. His Lollapalooza experience really put him as an indisputable, top notch performer.

External Content twitter.com

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!