Why do you think Itzy no longer do hard dances?

• They are known for hard choreos but their recent songs, Sneakers, Boys Like You and the upcoming song all have very simple, easy choreo. What makes them change?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • maybe bc hard dances aren't necessary and it's hard to sing live while doing an intense choreo as long as the choreo it's still good I see no problem

• Hard dances are so unnecessary to begin with

• I honestly don't understand why? It set them apart from other groups and was like their signature. Now they just feel like any other mid-tier group, nothing special about them.

• I don't think they no longer do hard dances I think their last 3 or 4 Korean comebacks have had less intense choreo than their Japanese. I think their Japanese choreo is just as hard as their beginning Korean releases. There last 2 Japanese releases have blown their last 3 Korean out of the water.

• Jyp realizing that you don't need super crazy choreographies to become popular (for example New Jeans, (g)idle, and Ive). Sneakers did better than most of their recent releases. Star power, concepts and looks matter more. Chaeryeong and Ryujin are getting lots of praise for glowups which included noticeable weight loss. The negative is that losing weight fast could have detrimental effects on stamina to perform tough dance routines.

• JYPE as always just following the trends in 4th gens.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!