Next year, Hybe and big 3 is reported to put out a total of 9 groups. Will they all succeed or will it be oversaturated?

• Hybe + Big 3 will reportedly put out a total of 9 groups next year. Do you think every group will smash or the market will oversaturate? Who will win the 2 rookie of the years like Ive and NewJeans this year?

4 Girl groups: 1 from Hybe (Iland), 2 from SM (girl band + girl group), 1 from YG (Baemon)

5 boy groups: 3 from Hybe (Pledis, Zico boy group, Trainee A), 1 from JYP (Loud), 1 from SM (new group, not NCT related).

Approved the thread.
  • way too much in my opinion, just stick with what they have rn :huuh:

• thanks for the compliation

I don't think the girl k-band counts as a competition, and I think they will all be successful like aespa and nmixx. They'll be everywhere even if we don't want to see them

• SM only showing potential imo SK will never get enough of SM groups

• HYBE's a weird one. If you look at them as separate companies under a bigger umbrella, they're not making that many groups (Pledis hasn't debuted a BG since Seventeen, this'll be Koz's first group, etc.). But because they've all started waving the HYBE flag, it just feels like we're getting drowned by their groups.

• thanks for the compliation

I don't think the girl k-band counts as a competition, and I think they will all be successful like aespa and nmixx. They'll be everywhere even if we don't want to see them

you're saying that like it's easy... don't get me wrong I'm an SM stan but aespa's come up was different

they had a huge hate train and boycott in their debut era

next level really catapulted their careers you can't compare them to other sm acts

• The HYBE Groups are gonna succeed for sure.

For the iland girl group, even if the show don't do numbers, once they actually debut they gonna make noise. And looking how well NJ and LSFM are doing....its clear to say they gonna be dominating Korea as well.

For the 3 boy groups, they gonna easily pull A international fan base for sure. Which will bring in sales, social media following, and streams.

Only thing is idk how pledis music will be or Zico group will be musically.

BUT I do know BigHit, and I know for a FACT Trainee A will have bops.

Just even looking at Trainee A predebut following...its already set in stone for them to be big. Heck, maybe even bigger than TXT and Enhypen.

Out of the 3 though, imma say Trainee A is guaranteed them rookie awards and pulling big numbers and clout from jump.

Overall, they all gonna do good and get support from HYBE stans.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!