Victon Voice - Finally

• Yes they are Beautiful. You got lucky! ♥

i got my bias and my bias wrecker in photocards well Subin is an AR card, but than i got seungwoo postcard (melts), and Chan in a mini pop-up book, and photo film like my top guys right there *drools*

• it looks amazing o.o

i've never listened to their music before, but with this album i am not kidding when i say that all songs on it except for like two is on my yearly kpop list (mainly consisting of titletracks btw). i never realised their potential before now, i am so definitely the next one to buy this album

• it looks amazing o.o

i've never listened to their music before, but with this album i am not kidding when i say that all songs on it except for like two is on my yearly kpop list (mainly consisting of titletracks btw). i never realised their potential before now, i am so definitely the next one to buy this album

this is exactly what I want to see for them! They are AMAZINGLY talented but so underrated (mostly 'cause their company is shit...I mean any company sister to Starshit is bound to be shit). They have the vocals, the talent they are just so amazing but so overlooked and underrated.

Here's a few Videos from prior songs that are worth looking into

Seungwoo had an AMAZING solo album

They Have solo performances from their first concert (which woo wasn't part of 'cause of that stupid produce shit) Also the song Eyes On You On This Album is Sung by Chan and he performed that on his solo stage in their first concert I'm so glad he put HIS song on this album He wrote this song and he performed this! Also it is stated that Seungsik's solo was performed for Woo because of how close they were to Woo and Woo was forced to do Produce or the group would have disbanded. They are all extremely close. His performance makes me cry every time.

• i will definitely check the songs out and support the group further on. it's already very nice to see how lovely fans they have. thank you for the recommended songs!!

• i will definitely check the songs out and support the group further on. it's already very nice to see how lovely fans they have. thank you for the recommended songs!!

Ye! The Fandom name is Called Alice :D They really really do deserve more attention I think this is finally the album to do it. They weren't doing so well at first probably because it was like they hadn't found their sound yet they started to do better with nightmare and nostalgic night than came mayday then continuous and they grew from there but kind of weren't doing much and then bam we get notification of this album coming out. It was supposed to be released in December but was delayed due to the "rona' so here it is. And the songs on here are just even better than before...I really hope people stop sleeping on them!

• Ye! The Fandom name is Called Alice :D They really really do deserve more attention I think this is finally the album to do it. They weren't doing so well at first probably because it was like they hadn't found their sound yet they started to do better with nightmare and nostalgic night than came mayday then continuous and they grew from there but kind of weren't doing much and then bam we get notification of this album coming out. It was supposed to be released in December but was delayed due to the "rona' so here it is. And the songs on here are just even better than before...I really hope people stop sleeping on them!

i'm glad to see a lot of groups experiencing their "breakthrough" songs recently, like with Oh my girl's Nonstop. i do believe that this album will give them more attention than what they have gotten before, cuz i have known about them as a group for long, but as you mentioned, it didn't seem like they had found their sound yet and where still experiencing with it all. that may be some of the reason as to why they have not gotten "acknowledged" before now, cuz these new songs SERIOUSLY shines on vocal talent and abilities

i have high hopes for their future >u<

• i'm glad to see a lot of groups experiencing their "breakthrough" songs recently, like with Oh my girl's Nonstop. i do believe that this album will give them more attention than what they have gotten before, cuz i have known about them as a group for long, but as you mentioned, it didn't seem like they had found their sound yet and where still experiencing with it all. that may be some of the reason as to why they have not gotten "acknowledged" before now, cuz these new songs SERIOUSLY shines on vocal talent and abilities

i have high hopes for their future >u<

It's unfortunate it's taken some groups this long to find themselves but I am glad they didn't disband before doing so. I have liked Victon since I found them with Mayday. I've watched their online concert before Woo came back and after Woo came back. They didn't seem "themselves" without him and They seemed completely themselves with him. His solo album really did well and his voice is so unique. They all have a unique sound to them. Hanse's rapping is pretty wild but he's so talented. People will argue that Woo going to Produce gave them the attention they needed and without him going Victon would have flopped and I find that to be B.S. He went in just as they did the album Nostalgia...That's when I feel like they really started to find themselves and would have been just fine without him going. And than got even better with Continuous. I really really hope this album gets them some award on those music shows, I think I'd be stretching my wishes hoping they win on one of the big award shows, so for now I'm hoping on the music shows like Inkigayo etc.

• It's unfortunate it's taken some groups this long to find themselves but I am glad they didn't disband before doing so. I have liked Victon since I found them with Mayday. I've watched their online concert before Woo came back and after Woo came back. They didn't seem "themselves" without him and They seemed completely themselves with him. His solo album really did well and his voice is so unique. They all have a unique sound to them. Hanse's rapping is pretty wild but he's so talented. People will argue that Woo going to Produce gave them the attention they needed and without him going Victon would have flopped and I find that to be B.S. He went in just as they did the album Nostalgia...That's when I feel like they really started to find themselves and would have been just fine without him going. And than got even better with Continuous. I really really hope this album gets them some award on those music shows, I think I'd be stretching my wishes hoping they win on one of the big award shows, so for now I'm hoping on the music shows like Inkigayo etc.

it really is unfortunate how long it takes some artists to find their sound. especially for smaller artists that may not have a company with money to back them up for a longer period of time. let's just hope that this was their first step up the staircase and that they'll get more attention forward.

i'll support them on music shows, fighting victon<3

• it really is unfortunate how long it takes some artists to find their sound. especially for smaller artists that may not have a company with money to back them up for a longer period of time. let's just hope that this was their first step up the staircase and that they'll get more attention forward.

i'll support them on music shows, fighting victon<3

Woot! Victon!! I hope they do get an award for this new song! Just gotta cross my fingers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!