Why is the disparity between Lesserafim’s individual popularity so large? How can the gap be bridged?

• 446-ADDB4-01-C9-4301-AA17-3-B82054-C2-F93.jpg

I don’t understand why Yunjin fancams always have very low views compared to other members. Eunchae used to have low views too but she grew in popularity this comeback so now Yunjin’s view counts have fallen behind and stand out in a bad way. Thing is I don’t understand why? She’s a good performer and has visuals too. What’s not clicking for her?

Approved the thread.
  • see, someone told me fancams aren't really that much to think about but looking at the views the gap is just so big 😭

• I can see two issues:

1) Just for some reason Yunjin attracts casual fans since I see lots of people talk about her so it's not like she's unpopular

2) Both her and Chaewon are known as the all-rounders. But the problem is Chaewon just has the slightly better stage presence and dancing so Yunjin ends up being overshadowed as an all-rounder. She probably just needs to get pushed a bit more for her unique strengths (ex. being the Artistic/Music composer, Comedian, Opera Singer, etc)

Either case she's not my #1 bias but I still love her to death so she deserves better ;(

• I think only in fancams there’s a huge disparity lol if you want to nitpick, look at her insta likes. I was surprised that she generally has more likes than Kazuha. Everyone knows instagram is a visual platform so I thought Kazuha (who is more known for her visuals in LSF) would have more likes in general. So maybe each member thrive differently in different platforms?

• I think only in fancams there’s a huge disparity lol if you want to nitpick, look at her insta likes. I was surprised that she generally has more likes than Kazuha. Everyone knows instagram is a visual platform so I thought Kazuha (who is more known for her visuals in LSF) would have more likes in general. So maybe each member thrive differently in different platforms?

Speaking of insta, I saw her followers and she's about to reach or maybe overtake Kazuha's instagram followers. She's at 2.1m and Kazuha's at 2.2m

• Jin always have low fancam views in bts but he just sold 1 millions copies lol

• Welp I always thought eunchae is the most unpopular member and here she is getting more views than kazuha. Maybe garam leaving really did wonder to her as many people said

• My wife Chaewon is slaying as usual. Tho' I'm kinda disappointed on Yunjin views, she deserves way more :-(

• the fancam views differ depending on performance, because of specific outfits or member's charm but it's true that Yunjin is always last.

butttt like others have said, Yunjin is killing it on instagram, her gains and engagement are the best in the group, she's great at curating her feed. She'll be one of the most followed before long. So maybe Yunjin attracts a lot of casual fans and not as many who stream her fancams, she'll still get lots of attention though.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!