Chanel House Ambassador, Kwon Jiyong!

• The first Korean Celebrity to represent Chanel everyone!!!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Finally, I can see his face after all those posts about his jewelry, art, and shoes :pepe-joy:  :pepe-hype:

KWON JI YONG(♥ω♥ ) ~♪

• we even can hear his voice!!

VIP let us cry together

KWON JI YONG(♥ω♥ ) ~♪

• Nice. Nana and Jennie was there too :pepelove2:

• Nice. Nana and Jennie was there too :pepelove2:

edit : I don't think they're in the same place :pepewhat:

KWON JI YONG(♥ω♥ ) ~♪

• He looks really good.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!