Aimers (BG) debuting Nov 17

• I do not know who these people are but they are popping on my recommended

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their agency is Hyper Rhythm, could not find any info on the company other than one GP999 contestant joined their label

Aimers IG, Twitter

These are the members: https://twitter.com/search?q=f…22&src=typed_query&f=live

6 members born '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03

LOLwhat

This is not really the debut thread, I am just bored

I feel like they could be a little successful because it is extremely weird how they are on my youtube feed at all

• Exxuuuse me

External Content youtu.be

• Exxuuuse me

External Content youtu.be

LOL

I was looking up "aimers" on this forum to see if anyone mentioned them yet but I only found "Aimer"

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!