The Blackpink obsession - y'all are getting weird (again)

• Weird to the point where I'm starting to wonder if it's bot driven because that would be the most positive explanation.

Maybe Blackpink go awol for ages because as soon as they are around for more than a week the mass obsession with hating on them kicks in again. Last week I was watching a girl group perform with aesthetic cuts on their faces and I remembered how the kpop community went into a hate meltdown when Blackpink did that for a "defeating your weaker self" concept.

The constant fixation on tiktok and twitter recently of posting a 5-10 second clip of Blackpink just to fixate on hating them in increasingly dramatic ways is getting alarming. Blackpink have never been a dance focused group. But y'all are cherry picking just to hate and it's very obvious now. I'm a fan of several groups. I could pick out mistakes even in the performances of the most praised groups because fans will literally make compilations. It's cute and funny - until it's Blackpink when it's suddenly on the level of human rights atrocities because Rose lagged by half a second and Jennie forgot where she was supposed to be standing.

As far as I can see the fans who are going to their concerts are having a good time. Don't you get that it stands to reason that if all you can obsess over amounts to 15 seconds of footage in a whole concert - it was a successful concert. If you don't like Blackpink then disengage, don't obsess over them. Because this level of hating looks very unhealthy.

Approved the thread.
  • You could honestly say this about any other popular groups. Aespa who were only 2 year old got hated so much especially during Coachella.... It was CRAZY. I think you notice the extreme hate for BP but not for other groups because obviously they are your bias. Let's not condone hate on any groups, okay?

• You could honestly say this about any other popular groups. Aespa who were only 2 year old got hated so much especially during Coachella.... It was CRAZY. I think you notice the extreme hate for BP but not for other groups because obviously they are your bias. Let's not condone hate on any groups, okay?

exactly

blinks need to seriously get over themselves. not only does every kpop group get huge hate campaigns, it's even often instigated by blinks themselves. It was blinks dragging giselle nonstop for her performing a while ago, but now that their 6y old faves are doing the same things - and even worse - than giselle, suddenly bps treatment is the worst thing that has ever happened in history? yeah, miss me with that bs.

• Stop using the "victim card", will you? Blinks are one of the worst stans and the most easily offended people when another fandom gives back the same energy to them. Suddenly, everyone is mysogynist yet forgetting that BP's own solo stans and akgaes have no qualm dragging the girls to the mud.

They have no problem belittling and even slut shaming other female idols but God forbids the other fandom fights fire with fire . . . these same Blinks will cry foul! Well, look here. I even made a list of people who care and it's BLANK.

• I think BP gets excessive hate those days

• if the second fandom wasn't so obsessed with blackpink, blinks would complain. it gets excessive that even non-fans are starting to notice. it's not victimization it's a reality. Imagine making compilations of any mistake they make for every single concert. desperation much?

• Oh please when your girlies was on hiatus you bored arse blinks started dragging other groups especially Aespa. Now y'all still have the nerve to play victim when your girlies get dragged?

• The group BlackPink is fine. They're awesome. The members are great. Hate is generated by fans, for fans, and aimed towards fans, which unfortunately is using the artist as ammunition to get a point or no point across.

Like if anyone with a brain genuinely think for a second to make it make sense. Your idols are friends with the person whom you trashed about. Aint that a funny thing? You can trash about RV cant sell like BP, then you get Jennie and Irine having lunch date. aespa more relevant than Itzy. Then you see Ryujin giving Karina snacks. Twice attending BP concerts, Minnie taking picture with Lisa. Lol.

Hate is generated by fans, for fans, and aimed towards fans, using idols as ammunition. Fans have the biggest fucking ego known to human kind that if we were to settle down here, it'll be twice the size of Earth. Mamamoo have a song for that 'Egotistic'. hahahah

• The only reason Blackpink is getting this much hate is because of what Blinks did and continue to do to other Kpop groups. Vile and vicious attacks on groups like BTS to Twice to Aespa to Treasure and many more. Kpop fan culture is already toxic and Blinks take it a step further by acting like western main pop girl stans with their whole mean girl persona. Blinks are getting back what they dished in the past 2 years, only several times over cause many fandoms hate them and so they take it out on Blackpink.

I am not condoning this behaviour but Blinks should stop being self -righteous and wonder why Blackpink's whole comeback and tour was spoiled and how much of it is a consequence of their own toxic behaviour which is now being returned to them by other fandoms.

• The way this thread backfired lmfao :pepe-joy: You just know OP is seething hard rn

• What do y'all expect? You kept bashing every gg for their music, vocals and stage presence and said that BP has the best stage presence in kpop. And then BP served very disappointing amateur like performances in their very expensive world tour.

They even let their inside beef affect their professionalism.

Do y'all think Mys should be the bigger person after everything Blinks said about Aespa? Or the other groups?

Y'all like to act like western stans being all shady and edgy but you don't like it when you get heat back.

• Antis have always been obsessed with bp. Nothing's going to change unless these petty little weirdos grow up abit and stop being pressed and salty because their faves are inferior to bp.

I love the fact that they waste so much time worrying about a group they don't like, hilarious. Maybe if they spent as much time supporting their faves as they do shitting on bp they're faves wouldn't be nugu flops compared to the worlds biggest girl group.

I bet you goofballs didn't think of that did you :/ ?...Of course you didn't lol. Logic escapes you clowns.

Anyway, bp is dominating and will continue to dominate until they disband. It's just the way of things, like the sun will rise tomorrow and the day after that. ......Anyway

Just picture them like i do OP, typing away, tears streaming down their sour little faces. It's magic, knowing the lengths these jokers go to and all for naught lol.

:pepe-popcorn:

And to all who reply to this wealth of knowledge i have laid out here just know this, i will read every single comment and i will be laughing my ass off at your wasted time and energy. And laughing is good for the soul so thanks in advance you pathetic little crybabies lol.

Suck it losers :finger-heart:

• What do y'all expect? You kept bashing every gg for their music, vocals and stage presence and said that BP has the best stage presence in kpop. And then BP served very disappointing amateur like performances in their very expensive world tour.

Do y'all think Mys should be the bigger person after everything Blinks said about Aespa? Or the other groups?

Y'all like to act like western stans being all shady and edgy but you don't like it when you get heat back.

classic can dish it but can’t take it mentality typical of blinks. they love being victims of everyone: bts stans, twice stans, aespa stans, yg stans, yg himself, and will fight to the death claiming that their faves are so much more mistreated than everyone else when bp’s fandom is factually the largest gg fandom there is and bp has the biggest zombie cult willing to defend their every move more zealously than any other fandom and also attack every other ggs and even within their fandom the most viciously. the hypocrisy and lack of self awareness is staggering

professionalism? are you for real? wouldn't be surprised if you are the same posting in the other thread no such thing as lack of professionalism when you rely on a 5 sec clip why do y'all care if the ones that attended the concert had a good time and enjoyed their performance and it's not like other groups don't make mistakes at all so please spare with all that

• How will you explain them lipsyncing then?

• I'd like to see these posts on main even if I have an idea of who posted them :sweat:

• Even a rookie group like Kep1er doesn't forget choreo. Even their weakest performer Bahi doesn't forget choreo

Forget Bahi, freaking Hyewon from IZ*ONE doesn't mess up their complicated 12 member formations. And Blackpink can't even remember where to stand as 4 members?

• if the second fandom wasn't so obsessed with blackpink, blinks would complain. it gets excessive that even non-fans are starting to notice. it's not victimization it's a reality. Imagine making compilations of any mistake they make for every single concert. desperation much?

Blinks are the second fandom to all idol groups. It is definitely a reality that blinks talks about other idols with disgust and dehumanizing way. Blinks are very insecure. They know, deep down, that BP isn't all that so they would go after idols who are doing better than they are. Give them a taste of their own medicine and they scream "obsession", forgetting the fact that they are as much obsessed as the next person.

what's up with the misuse of the word lack of professionalism? lol people that have been there never complained about that if anything they said they had the time of their life the girls were amazing on stage interacting with the crowd just because they made a few mistakes like all idols do doesn't mean they weren't professionals.

why does my's have anything to do with it? aespa fans always coming for other girl groups vocals that's the reason other fandoms didn't like them or try to put down other 4th generation girl groups.

• I like the bit where you care about this shit lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!