Did you ever tried a makeup-trend?

• I mean not just "one try" but like something you did a few times and thought it was looking cool but than realised you don't like it and stoped doing it

I did that once some years ago after the drunk-girl look became popular around 2016-2017. Basicly some Youtuber thought that it was cool to look sick from being drunk just cause some "korean girl" said on the internet that this was the latest trend in Asia.

Basicly you do as minimal makeup you can but put ton of orange colored blush right under your eye to make you look sleepy and sick but not in a sick-sick way but in a "omg she is cute"-sick way so that people think you look adorable but still as if you catched a cold. I saw so many youtuber from different countries re-creating it and I thought it was looking cool, but I had no orange blush and you barly find orange blush here so I put an orange lipstick under my eyes.

I literally thought it was looking cool, till I got sick of it since many people really thought I was red in my face from getting a cold since it was flue-season

never did this again after that

Did you ever do something for a few times cause you thought the trend for it was cool but than stoped it?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!