Do you get the Chaewon hype?

• She’s so popular these days but do you get her hype?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • she is a good performer the best one from her group

• I never noticed her in izone but she has me shook since lesserafim debut. She's the best 4th gen performer for me.

• Izone had so many hidden gems. She wasnt even my bias there but she's blowing up right now. Still prefer her in Panorama though.

• Whatever happened between Izone disbanding and Lesserafim debuting, it turned her into star material. Visually she's in a quite rare pocket of equal parts cute and sexy, her charisma and camera play are amazing, and she has my fave voice and dance style in the group. So yep I get the hype!

• she is great performer.

She can dance, sing and pretty too.

She's talented enough to get hype

• while i don't think her visual is on par with other it girls, i get her hype because she's talented and knows how to attract people's eyes when she performs

• Never get the hype since produce

• She’s literally perfect yo. A naturally cool girl without even trying. Some idols wish they could relate

• if u dont get the hype,u must be blind

If you watch the performances, you will know the amswer without asking here

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!